Since 2004, Vereco Healthcare Solutions has been helping health systems manage their print device fleets, print volume, supplies, and device security to increase up time and reduce the burden placed on IT, supply chain, and end users. Our compelling value proposition and unrivaled customer service leads to unmatched customer satisfaction and loyalty. Vereco is led by an experienced management team with deep experience in healthcare technology and document management services.
Vereco operates in 48 states, services over 300 acute facilities, more than 300 behavioral health locations and 4,000+ affiliated physician practices. Over the past 19 years, Vereco has perfected a program that addresses and supports the print management challenges faced by health systems. Our program streamlines, simplifies, and removes the burden and financial uncertainty that health systems face each day. Vereco’s teams of onsite personnel work directly with healthcare provider’s IT staff to ensure print infrastructure is aligned with EHR systems, and other clinical and non-clinical processes.
The Vereco Vision, Mission, and Values
The nation’s leading partner in healthcare document services and solutions; combining innovation with exceptional program delivery.
In order for our customers to focus on their top priorities, we create a bespoke document services program by providing keen operational insights, program agility and world-class execution.
Our Commitment to the Vereco Team:
We will be an employer of choice. We accomplish this by providing meaningful work, rewards, benefits, and adherence to our values and ensuring that each individual can bring their whole self to work every day. This means that diversity and inclusion are not just talked about but lived daily through our actions.
Our Shared Values:
- Integrity – We will conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity and understand that trust is built with every interaction.
- Accountability – We can be depended upon to do what we say – always!
- Transparency – We communicate openly and directly.
- Customer Centered – Our customers are the center of everything we do.
- Agility – We move fast, have a distaste for the status quo and always find better ways to accomplish things.
- Engaging Relationships – We recognize the value of strong relationships with our customers, colleagues, and partners. When we effectively team, the whole is always greater than the sum of its parts.